- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
7 facts about me:
- I currently have a pile of four unread library books next to me: Famous In a Small Town by Emma Mills, My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren, Feminists Don’t Wear Pink and Other Lies by Scarlett Curtis, and You by Caroline Kepnes.
- My favorite store is Paper Source and even though it’s a drive to get there from my new apartment, I’m pretty sure I’ll still be there all the time.
- I love the taste of ginger. I love drinking ginger tea and my latest obsession is these ginger candies that my boyfriend gave me.
- I like to make homemade versions of anything that I possibly can. I’m not being as good about this as usual right now since I have a lot of stuff in boxes, but I really enjoy making homemade lip balm, homemade bath bombs, homemade moisturizers, things like that. I also love making things like homemade salsa, pasta sauce, and pickles!
- I write with my left hand but do just about everything else right-handed.
- When I was younger, I used to love to stay up as late as I could (in college, I was regularly up until 2:00 or later) and sleep in. Now that I’m an actual adult who has to be to work by 7:30 every morning, “staying up late” means going to bed around 11 and “sleeping in” is anything past 7:00.
- I love babies! One of my best friends is pregnant and I can’t wait to spoil her child with clothes and books and cuddles.
I’m not tagging anyone in particular, but please feel free to steal this (and link back to me!) if you’d like to do it! What’s an interesting fact about you? Are you an early bird or a night owl?
Let’s talk in the comments!