In case you missed it, here are this week’s blog posts:
- Review: Paper Girls, Vol. 2 by Brian K. Vaughan
- Review: New Erotica for Feminists by Caitlin Kunkel
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my spring TBR
- It’s my one-year anniversary: I’m answering questions and doing an international giveaway!
- Review: 41 Reasons I’m Staying In by Hallie Heald
- ABC Book Challenge: V
- Review: Kiss Between My Lines by Anne Tourney
Tags this week:
- The Versatile Blogger Award (Take 6)
- The Wanderlust Tag
- The Real Neat Blog Award
- Greek Mythology Book Tag
I’ve been reading:
- nothing this week!
1 thing this week:
- I don’t even have anything to say this week. I feel like I just keep saying “I’ve been moving and it’s been stressful!” but hey, I’ve been moving and it’s been stressful. I’m almost done though!
- Shruti posted a satirical job opening for a YA lead.
- LaRonda talked about how she tabs her books.
- Laurel shared Leslie Knope’s TBR.
Song of the week:
I don’t think I’ve shared this as a song of the week yet. I am, quite honestly, obsessed with the way she counts down in the lyrics of this song.
is there a reason we’re not through?
is there a 12-step just for you
our conversation’s all in blue
11 “heys” (hey, hey, hey, hey)
ten fingers tearing out my hair
nine times you never made it there
I ate alone at 7, you were six minutes away
How was your week? What’s the best thing you read or listened to? Anything interesting happening in your life? Let’s talk in the comments!